CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

A year in review

For those who I'm just now getting back in touch with, I thought I would back up to the first of the year and show you what has been happening. God has done great things for us and I am so thankful. We are trully blessed.


Well, I suppose I should begin at the beginning. This is me and Robert last year at Christmas at Granny's. I was literally pregnant from my neck to my feet!

Rusty was born on February 4, 2007 at 3:22 p.m. It was Super Bowl Sunday. A good thing to know-- If you're ever 9 months pregnant and ready to have a baby, eat some southwest eggrolls before going to bed. Believe me, I woke up with more than heartburn!

Our precious son...



















He has had a big personality from the beginning. He has always been little, but extremely active...

I believe he was about 3 months here-


These next two were both around 6 months-




What a big guy, huh? I loved putting that tie on him.

0 comments: