CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 2, 2007

How's the Family?

My sister is home from college this weekend and all of my side of the family is getting together. All but us, of course. I love Florida and where God has brought us, but I miss my family terribly.
Dad is the interim pastor at a church in Tuscaloosa, AL. If all goes as planned, they will be taking that church full time shortly. I am excited about Mom and Dad being there and I believe they are as well. For those of you who don't know, Tuscaloosa is where the University of Alabama is. It is about an hour south of Carbon Hill.
Mom and Dad are loving being grandparents. They were down here a couple of weeks ago and Rusty had the time of his life. These are from this summer, though...

Hannah is doing well. She is a Sophomore at Crown this year. She is working for Mr. Dustman at the college there. We still favor a little...
Everyone knows Granny, for sure! Granny still works the night shift at the nursing home. I won't say exactly, but Granny is past 70 and she needs to SLOW DOWN! This is Granny and Gracie...(Gracie is my cousin Tonya's daughter.)
This is me with Gracie. She is such a cutie pie...So, I couldn't find a picture of just Ben. I need to remember to get one of those. One of the kids was talking about the Transformers movie and I remember Josh and Ben having these pajamas. I laughed when I saw it on here. I forgot Russ had scanned some of my old photos. Anyhow, Bubba is helping Mom and Dad out in that church in Tuscaloosa and he is also still working at Chic-fil-a.


Josh and Hannah are working in a church in Hartselle, AL. Josh is helping them get a daycare up and running. This is his daughter Madison. She is so funny!



Madison kept checking on Rusty for us when he was taking his nap at Mom and Dad's house. Rusty loved her to pieces, too!
God has blessed me with such a great family. I cannot imagine how Mom did it when we were all so young. I love Rusty, but I don't think I could manage 4 of him! It does inspire me to want to have more children after I think of all the fun we have had and are still having. Christmas and Thanksgiving are never boring!

2 comments:

The Howell Family said...

Your little boy is so adorable! It has been a long time since I have seen you! Looks like you are doing well! Enjoy your time with your family! Tell Hannah (Josh's wife) I said "Hello". We worked at La Petite togther!

David and Rebekah said...

It looks great. I will certainly enjoy keeping up with you guys this way. If you are ever up this direction give us a call. I have yet to met your "better half." haha