CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Post to Catch Up

I know everyone is busy. Almost no one can use the excuse of being busy anymore because EVERYBODY is BUSY. However, basketball season is winding down and that will be a bit of a break for us. Our Junior Varsity boys have only had one loss this season and it was in a non-conference game. We are going to the state championship this Saturday at Clearwater Christian College.

Well, we got the house!! I'll post a slideshow of the house later. I don't want those pictures to take up my whole blog when I have so many cute pictures of Rusty.:o)

We had a wonderful weekend in Alabama, but I caught the flu and I still feel a little yucky. Almost all of our families were there to celebrate Rusty's birthday and we are so thankful to everyone for making it special. Rusty had a great time. He especially loved seeing Beau and Max (the dogs) and he says his new favorite phrase -- "Git dog!"--over and over and over.




The house!



Rusty loves to watch the games with Mrs. Twigg through this window from the second-floor hospitality room. It is scarey to see him up there, but maybe he won't have a fear of heights. That's good, right?


Rusty is enthralled in the game--actually they were just warming up or he wouldn't be that close. It's still cute, though.

Getting lovin' from the Grannies.
Mmmm....cake!

My sis and brothers. Everyone is looking pretty good I must say. I love you guys!

Madison Faith


My future is so bright I gotta wear shades!


Rusty got his momma's country feet!


My Alabama boys at home in the country.

1 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

I like your house...can't wait to see pictures. Love the picture of Rusty with his "country feet". Can't wait till the snow is gone here, so we can go barefoot!