CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Tangerine Pickin'






We are enjoying our back yard so very much. I took these pictures today of Rusty picking tangerines (which he thinks are "balls) and I wanted to share them because I'm sure our next post will consist of many cute Easter pictures.


We have a fun weekend planned with a Sunday School Easter egg hunt and a family dinner on Sunday.


I know the Rusty clips are a favorite so I took one of him playing with the "balls."


We especially wish all of our families could be here this weekend. We love you!



2 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Tangerines in the backyard...neat! That would only happen in Florida-right? So glad you got moved in, don't worry, it takes a while to get settled.

Tom & Kandice Keegan said...

How nice to have fruit right in your back yard! Cute pictures! Looks like Rusty's walking like a pro. Aiden calls everything round "ball" too :)