CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Good Intentions

So it has been two years since I've blogged. I love reading blogs--I love pretending that I'm blogging in my head even! I guess I first fell off the blogging bandwagon when I became very facebook active.

It also fell by the wayside when our internet quit working properly. "Our" internet would not be the correct term anyways. Whoever's signal we were using was not strong enough for me to upload pictures to and the school's internet blocks all blogs. Period. And it's a good thing because I do love to read them.

So, here I am resolving to pick up this hobby once again. One, because I love having a journal of the happenings in my little family. Two, I find it a nice outlet for sharing my thoughts. I will not, however, post as my status that I have returned to blogging, until I'm sure that I have really returned to blogging. Makes sense to me.

0 comments: