CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hi Everyone! I've been having trouble with my internet connection. I did a great post for Grandparent's Day, but I never could get it to upload. We are busy again and going here and there. Our school year is going extremely well much to our pleasure.



We have all been a little under the weather. Rusty was up last night with a fever that he finally sweated around 6 this morning. So I've stayed home with him today. Rusty is feeding himself very well now. He is talking a little more each day. Most of the time when you see him he will be carrying some type of ball. Some kids carry stuffed animals, some carry soft and fuzzy blankets, but my son has to carry ugly balls--and it's usually a football. He LOVES going to the ballgames, but now when he throws the ball at home he throws himself down on the ground and says "touchdown!"




We went to an open house at Papa Dale's church last weekend. They had one of those moonwalk bouncy things and Rusty and Russ had fun in there for a little bit.



Well, I'm going to try to post a video of him jumping. We'll see how it goes. Love to everyone!

0 comments: