CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aunt Hannah!

I would like to use this post to wish my little sister a very happy birthday! As usual, I procrastinated with getting the card in the mail and it doesn't help that she is in England so it will take at least a week to get there. Not to mention that it is already her birthday in England while it is still the day before here. (This is going to mess with the time/space continuum!!--My husband loves Back to the Future)

All of the siblings
A little time travel....Hannah was definetly the cutest here! I do remember thinking I was something else in this sailor dress. How sad...
Good times at the dinner table.
Happy Birthday, Aunt Hannah!!!

1 comments:

David and Rebekah said...

This classic picture (circa 1989) is great! Every family has one!