CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

We Love Our Saders!

Thought I would put up a few pics of our teams.

Russ JV football team. (6th-8th grade)

My Varsity girls in their extension prep at the football game. We have been able to do some pretty neat stuff this year.

This was at the end of a long Friday! Notice Rusty still has his foot ball :o)


JV and Varisty girls together.

Special thanks to Ashley Sturgis (11th grade) for the awesome pictures she has been taking for me this year! It is especially a big help since my yearbook staff consists of only one student!
I think one of the great things about our school is that we are big enough to offer several sports programs and that we are small enough for any student to participate in any sport they please to. I love the atmosphere when we are in the stands cheering for kids that we know and love!
Please continue to pray for Rusty. We had to take him to the hospital for a breathing treatment. He is doing a little better. He is crawling on me right now so I'm going to finish this up. Have a great week!

0 comments: