CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Good Break

So we have had a wonderful weekend! It helped that it was 4 days long, of course. We have the house decorated for Christmas, and we've started our shopping.
Rusty has been eating some table food and he is a bottomless pit! I let him feed himself some beans last night and what a mess! He loved it, though. He loves anything. The other night he wanted something off my plate and Russ told me to give him a piece of an onion. Well, I did and he even wanted more of that!
He was so sweet this weekend. He woke up Friday night with a low-grade fever and he is about to chew his hand off so I think maybe those top teeth are coming through.
Sweet, happy boy!

Santa Claus was mine and Rusty's favorite Black Friday purchase.


The almost finished front porch. We still have some icicle lights that are going up. I love it!

Our little Christmas tree


Rusty checked out Santa's sled.



Helping Mimi in the kitchen.


Looking for leftovers.



Found them!

0 comments: