CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

OCA Drama

My drama class did a presentation of Lady Jane Grey in chapel yesterday. This was the first time we tried our hand at a full length drama of a serious nature. We do great at melodramas and comedies, but I wanted to push the bounds a little and I was pleasantly surprised! I have some real talent this year. Maiya, the girl who played Jane, was amazing! She even had me in tears and I've watched them practice for the last 2 months. It's so neat to think back to when we first read it and then see it come together (even though I always have my doubts!). Here are some pictures. I took these AFTER the play, so it was hard to get them back into character. Oh, well!






And would a post be complete without a picture of Rusty?




0 comments: