CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back on Track

So here we are back into the routine of everything. What a week we had, too! Busy as always, but a good week. Rusty was happy to see Mrs. Dawn again and he slept very well. He is still eating everything he can! We have an appointment this coming week to get this knot seen about on his head. They have told us not to worry about it, but he is coming up on his first birthday and it is still there so we are going to just see about having it removed. Pray for us. I don't like to think about it very much :o(.
We've had a restful weekend. We took Rusty outside yesterday and played with him for awhile. He enjoyed it, but he still doesn't know what to do when we put him on the grass. It was beautiful yesterday! Temperature was in the mid 70's with a nice breeeze. I would love to see snow, but I will settle for this I guess :o)


Rusty's favorite time --meal time! He eats his green beans, then very secretly starts throwing them on the floor. I never notice until at least 10 are on the floor. :o)

Rusty wouldn't move in the grass at first, but he seemed to like it still.

Standing ever so briefly.

Already climbing trees!

3 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

We will be praying about the dr. appointment for the little guy. If you want to see snow...check out my blog in a few days-when I get time to post again.

Matt and Trisha Bookout said...

Love your pictures! What a cutie!

Cheer Kate said...

Hey Coach, i thought i would write and tell you how cute rusty is (not like i tell you all the time). I just got a blog so if you feel like it look at it. I love you and your family so much and i love that u are my cheerleading coach.

Katie