CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Standing and Talking

Happy Weekend to everyone! We are in the middle of a three day weekend and that is a nice treat. My piano student said with a puzzled look on Friday, "Aren't we out for Martial Arts (slight pause) Arthur Day??" I thought that was cute. As my dad will be quick to point out it is, "King-Lee" Day (For Robert E. Lee, too). I did some reading on that and it is only in some states that it is actually for both of them. In fact, I think it was Virginia where it is actually, "King-Lee-Jackson" Day (For Stonewall Jackson). Anyhow, I'm glad for the day off to catch up on some things.

We had Rusty's Dr's appointment Thursday and they sent us to have an ultrasound done on his head on Friday. Thankfully, they were able to get a good look at the knot and he won't have to have a CAT scan. (That would have involved putting him to sleep.) We haven't heard an official word from the doctor, but the girl who did the ultrasound said it looked cystic. We will probably go to a surgeon next to have it removed. It would be an outpatient procedure, but they would still have to put him to sleep. So just pray that all goes well and that the timing would be right. I know it's not that unusual, but I still don't like it.

Rusty is standing on his own now and talking, well jabbering I guess. His favorite word is "throw!" After he says it he will raise whatever is in his hand and do just that. Pretty cute. He's getting so big and boyish. He still eats and eats. I used to feed him before we ate, but now I feed him before and he still wants whatever we're eating, too! Comes by it honestly I'm afraid...

Well, we love you all! (I think :o)


Rusty watching out the window. He was like this when I came home yesterday from a baby shower. I just laughed and ran for the camera!
Playing with his car down the hallway.








How we all feel on Saturday mornings!

1 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Yeah Rusty! Pretty soon mom will be chasing him around...then the fun really begins!