CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Well, I didn't get to post last weekend and I don't have much time tonight, but Papa and Granny Jones are expecting some pictures, so I thought I would put up a few.
We are in revival this week and we hardly have time to breathe! We have had wonderful, challenging services and we have enjoyed them thoroughly.
In the midst of the business, Rusty started taking steps, Russ got Laryngitis, and we put an offer in on a house! (We should know something on that by Friday.)

I promise to get a video of Rusty walking up soon and maybe some pictures of the house as well. Until then, enjoy these...
Taking the tractor for a stroll around the block.

Getting ready for church and of course getting milk all over himself.

No caption necessary. Love this face, though.
Might as well enjoy :o)

0 comments: