CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Growing Boy

Russ' parents did a good job of saving mementos from Russ' childhood. My mother saved some blankets, but since I had a baby sister, I imagine she took all of my clothes. (How early that started...) Anyhow, for Easter this year Rusty wore a pair of Russ' shoes and they fit him perfectly! They were precious and even matched his outfit.

I was unpacking more the other day and I came across this little pair of Wrangler blue jeans that Russ' dad had given me. I remember thinking at Christmas that he wouldn't be into them for awhile yet and I sort of put that at the back of my mind. Well, since Christmas Rusty's belly has been expanding rapidly! I panicked when I found them and I knew I had to put them on him and take pictures right away. It was a good thing, because they may have not fit him the next morning! I wish you could have seen Rusty's face. He looked at me like, "Mom, why are squeezing me into these very uncomfortable pants." I knew a shirt was out of the question. :o) He did look adorable.





I have enjoyed having the washer and dryer in the garage more than I could ever tell you. I'm sure the "new" will wear out soon enough, but right now I just love to put clothes in my washing machine. Rusty loves to play with the baskets.


We are gearing up for a great Spring Break and maybe the house will be all set up by the end of it. I don't think Russ has sat down in two weeks. He's constantly painting, changing out light switches, and digging up bushes. So, I promise to post pictures of it at the end of Spring Break. Take care, everyone!

3 comments:

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Cute! I like the part about the shirt being out of the question.

MaMa Vaughn said...

He is such a little cutie...Boy, do kids grow out of their clothes FAST!! I always have the same thing happen to me! Find a piece of clothing...and it is already almost to small!!=) Cute pics!

MaMa Vaughn said...

okay...not happen to me...happen to my kiddos...you know what I mean! Sorry, had to clear that up!=)