CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hi there! I don't have long to post (I'm actually finishing this in the morning before we go to school.) I wanted to share the clip of Rusty swinging and I had a few other shots I thought ya'll might enjoy. The Spring Play is tonight and I'm excited but running down a mental list constantly to make sure that everything is done. Hope everyone has a happy weekend!

Still enjoying the bunny, but after this time it was laid to rest.

Rusty sportin his new hair cut. Dad, I think he looks just like you here.

(Mom, this is the dress I bought with that gift card.) Notice the rabbit ears--we still haven't had the cable hooked up. We actually do just fine with 3 channels--especially this busy part of the year plus it saves us money. I also can't decide where to put that shelf that is next to the fireplace. In fact, I still haven't hung my pictures and things on the walls. When is summer coming?

Rusty loves his new yard swing!


Rusty says for everyone to come and play with him. He will let you push him until your arms fall off!

1 comments:

The Howell Family said...

Please email me your email address at megpengy9@yahoo.com ! I have been getting strange comments left on my blog from people I don't know! I am going to do invitation only!
Thank you!
Meghan