CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lots of Chocolate!

So Rusty grows a little more every day and is turning into quite the little boy. He LOVES to sing, dance, talk, play outside, get dirty and EAT! He is so sweet--he will give kisses, and he is trying to blow kisses. Yesterday, Russ cut up some banana and put it on his plate. Rusty looked at it, bowed his head, and jabbered very softly, then he raised his head and immediately started eating. Russ goes, "He just prayed!" We were so shocked, but it was absolutely precious. It amazes me what they pick up on, and it also challenges me to make sure we are teaching him the right things.

On the same hand, his mischievous side is coming alive. (Even as I type this, he just picked up Daddy's cup and spilled it all over him while thinking he could drink it. Russ is letting him play with the ice, too.) He likes to get into the toilet paper and rip it into itty bitty pieces. And whatever you do, don't leave anything containing cookies anywhere near him!

He is fun and an absolute joy. I wouldn't trade him for anything.

On the school side of things we are getting closer to the end. Our piano competition was last week and our recital was last night. Those are two big checkmarks on the calendar. Next is my Spring Play next Friday. The week of that play my stress level rises to the very top (!), but it is one of my favorite nights. At the end we all go out and bow and the students are so proud and happy and it is just one of the neatest things to see all of our work come to fruition. I say that to help remind myself, too.

Can't you see how Rusty has grown?...

The bunny is about to meet his doom...
I let him play with it awhile, then he got a taste and it was all over...








I believe this was after an Oreo. He eats his veggies real well, too--chocolate just makes better pictures!



3 comments:

MaMa Vaughn said...

Awww...Rusty is such a cutie! And good grief...that bunny looks huge!! I think Ty and Rusty are about the same age...and Tyler isn't walking yet! He loves to hold onto things and walk, but as soon as he lets go, he plops down and crawls! Rusty has better skills!=) The pictures are adorable!!

Unknown said...

is this the same little boy who couldn't have a lick of a tootsie roll pop a few months ago?

thanks for the pics
i loved his moves on the itsy bitty spider!

pa pa

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

How cute! He is growing so fast! I think that he looks a little like your dad.