CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mountain Vacation

So while we were in Tennessee I had more than one person say to me, "Hey, I see that little guy (talking about Rusty) on your blog!" First of all, I think that is great and wonderful. I use my blog as sort of a virtual "brag book". However, my dad is always quick to point out my numerous typos (even as I typed that I'm not sure it is spelled right) and I justify it by saying, "Well, it's only family that looks at it, anyways." So now I'm going to be second-guessing everything I post.


However, I don't have a special talent at writing so if you look at my blog please feel free to just skip down to the pictures.


So we began our week in the mountains by taking in Cades Cove...



Our tour-guides were very capable and charming as well!


Russ and Rusty hiking through the trail behind the cabin.


We floated gloriously on innertubes down the river (until we were stuck on the occasional rock, of course)






Rusty had a blast playing with Papa!


Then we were off to the wedding...







Congratulations to my good friends Jason and Haley Zimmerman!






0 comments: