CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sader Spirit

Wow, so after spending 2 and a half very hot and sweaty days inside our school gym with the girls--I am PUMPED about cheerleading this year. We have some new cheers, new stunts, new cheerleaders--I love it!! I feel like I am a new coach, too. We did have one girl take a pretty good blow to the nose, but besides that we all had a great time. I have an awesome group of girls and I am looking forward to this being our best year yet.
I wanted to get these up this afternoon because three of my cheerleaders are heading to Missouri on a missions trip for the next 10 days. Please say a quick prayer for them when you read this.

Working on our high "V". This was obviously before perfection was reached. :o)

Hmm...Katie is pondering.


My favorite new motion :o)

The one split-second that we had Billye in a one-legged stunt. Should that stray hand up there disturb me a little?

"Please, don't let me break my nose..."

And of course what is a post without some of Rusty? Thought I would show you how we are coming in the process of learning to feed ourselves. Russ and Rusty have suddenly taken a liking to "Cup-O-Noodles."


Having his daily dose of oatmeal.

Love to all, especially my girls! I will be praying for you.

0 comments: