CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Playing with friends

Well, we are getting ready to pack up and head to the hills of Tennessee! I'm excited to see many friends and to get Haley and Jason married, but the thought of traveling just takes the life out of me.

We did have a great evening tonight! Some friends from church, Chase and Mary, came over and they have two kids. Their son Clay is just two months older than Rusty and they had a good time together. Rusty needs a few lessons in sharing I'm afraid. I would welcome some advice on that. (Having another baby is not an option at the present time. :o)

Anyhow, thought I would ask everyone when they see this to pray for us, and to pray that there is no rain on Haley's wedding day. (next Saturday)

Love to all!


0 comments: